Who doesn’t want to look flawless? Who doesn’t want to have a clear, healthy and acne free skin? But in today’s time, can we really believe in cosmetic products for that? Many chemicals are reported to be mixed in cosmetic products these days, and in that case it becomes tough for one to trust these branded products for healthy skin.
We all have heard many ‘home remedies’ from our mothers or grandmothers. And these remedies actually work. Apart from that these are 100 per cent safe and are easy available at home and affordable too.
Home remedy for acne:
Have an office meeting in few days, or a weeding at your place or your birthday and suddenly a pimple or maybe two or more pops up. Aahhhhh…. Sound horrible right. And what if your expensive cosmetics don’t work? Don’t worry, we have some home remedies for you:
- Make aloe vera gel
- Take an aloe vera leaf. Cut if off. Take out the gluey part of aloe vera gel. Apply on the affected area and leave for 30 minutes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add 2 teaspoon of milk.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply on affected areas.
Home remedy for Blackhead
Blackheads on face are a big NO. No matter how clean your face is, if you have blackheads it will dull the glow.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Mix well and apply this mixture on affected area and repeat this 2-3 times a day.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice and add one teaspoon of groundnut oil and mix well.
- Apply this on affected area for 15 minutes. This prevents blackhead from coming back.
Who likes blemishes of face? Every one demands a health and glowing skin. So here are some tips.
- Take a table spoon of crushed and pealed almonds (soaked into water overnight).
- Add milk and mix well.
- Apply this on blemishes and leave it overnight and in the morning wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the procedure for 2 weeks for best results.
- Take a slice of a potato.
- Rub the slice on the skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- This will decrease the intensity of blemishes.
- Take few mint leaves.
- Make paste out of it.
- Apply the paste to blemishes and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
Oily skin care
There are different skin types but if you have oily skin, you will face problems like pimples, etc. some remedies to keep skin dry are as follows:
- Take an apple and grind it.
- Add 4 tablespoon of honey and mix well.
- Apply this to face as a mask and leave it for 10 minutes and later wash it with normal water.
- Take an ice cube.
- Dip it in milk and rub it on face.
- Repeat this for about 10 minutes. Take little halts in between.