5 Remedies To Cure Feet Corns And Calluses
Corns and calluses make your feet unsightly and unhealthy. They also bring you a lot of pain and discomfort that simply ceases your day to day activities because all you have to do is sit or lie down. Well, sitting or lying down sounds amazing but not any longer than a day or two, right? Corns usually occur in between your toes or the soles of your feet. The skin of your feet can become extremely hard, rough and thick due to the presence of corns and calluses.
Corns and calluses can occur on your feet due to a number of reasons. These reasons can be dead skin getting accumulated below your feet and between the toes, excessive friction due to inappropriate footwear or no footwear at all, impurities, etc. if you are the one going through all the pain and discomfort, then getting a note of all the natural and right remedies is exactly what you need.
Given below is a list of remedies that treat your feet right, give it appropriate nourishment and prevent the production of corns and calluses. They are as follows:
Vitamin E Oil: It is a naturally available moisturizing agent. It effectively removes dead skin cells that routinely get deposited under the feet and between the toes. As a result, when there is no accumulated dirt, there are no corns or calluses.
- Take some Vitamin E oil and massage it over the troubled areas.
- Cover your feet with some woollen socks and have a nice nap.
- It is advisable to use this remedy 4-5 times a week for effective and noticeable results.
Oatmeal: Oatmeal not only benefits you greatly in your weight loss project. It also nourishes your feet by scraping off the dirt and impurities that have settled beneath your feet. Thus, no corns and calluses can even touch your feet.
- Put some warm water in your bath tub and soak your feet in it.
- Post 4-5 minutes, when your feet are almost dry, slather some cooked oatmeal on the affected areas. Make sure that the areas are covered properly.
- Then, give a gentle massage all over those affected areas for about 10 minutes and then rinse your feet with some lukewarm water.
Almond Oil: Almond oil has the ability to penetrate through the surface of your feet’s skin and eliminate all the accumulated dirt and impurities effectively. Dead skin cells are removed conveniently. As a result, corns and calluses can be kept at bay.
- Take some almond oil and massage it over the affected areas.
- Let the oil stay put overnight and do not forget to cover your feet.
- To get rid of nasty and unhealthy corns and calluses, use this remedy on a regular basis.
Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is known as a potent and naturally available medicinal gel that is a storehouse of antioxidants. It prevents the formation of corns and calluses by keeping your feet clean and making it soft and healthy.
- Scoop out some aloe vera gel and apply it afresh on your feet.
- Let it stay at rest for at least an hour before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- For effective treatment against corns and calluses, use this remedy 2-3 times in a day.
Onion: Sacrifice some precious tears for getting rid of corns and calluses and the discomfort that follows. Onion consists of antioxidants and exfoliating agents that remove the junk and dirt out of your skin. This softens the thick and rough skin and cure corns and calluses.
- Put some lukewarm water in your tub and add few tablespoons of onion juice.
- Allow your feet to soak in that lukewarm water for about 5-10 minutes.
- You can also apply a foot cream for effective results.
- Use this remedy on a regular basis to achieve noticeable results.