Get Shapely Thighs in Just 2 Months With These 3 Exercises
It is always said that every person, especially women, should accept their bodies the way they are, and love every part of their body. But still, every woman wishes to stay fit and healthy along with a shapely figure.
When you go shopping and your eye catches a hot pant or a sexy mini-skirt, you want to try it. However, on trying the same, you find that your thighs are showing off and you are not liking the way they look and this result in self-conscious. So in order to stay healthy and keep your thighs in perfect shape, you need to concentrate on building the muscles around the thigh area, especially the upper thighs muscles.
Here are 3 simple home exercises which will help you to have shapely thighs.
Walking lunges is a very simple and effective exercise which will help in strengthening the thigh muscles and buttocks and will also keep them in good shape.
How to do:
- Stand upright with both the feet together.
- Take a controlled step forward with your right leg. Make sure that both your feet are firmly fixed on the ground.
- Your back knee should be pointing toward the ground and font knee should be directly over the ankle.
- Now, bend both your knees and push your body down towards the ground.
- Make sure that you are looking straight forward and your upper body is upright.
- Push off and bring your right leg back to the starting position.
- This completes one repetition. Next step forward and repeat the same with the left leg.
- Repeat the same for both the legs with 10 repetitions of each leg.
This is another simple and extremely effective exercise which will strengthen your thigh muscles and will keep your buttocks in good shape.
How to do:
- Get on all fours, with wrists below shoulders and knees below hips, just like a baby crawl position.
- While keeping your back straight and your abdomen and chest parallel to the ground, lift your left leg until your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Bring down slowly your left leg back to the starting position.
- Repeat the same process with 30 counts for each leg.
Step up with Knee Raise
This is another simple and effective exercise for your thighs and buttocks
How to do:
- Stand straight in front of a bench.
- Now place your right foot on the bench.
- Flex your left knee and hip and extend your right knee and hip of your leg to stand, and bring your knee as high as possible.
- Step down your right leg.
- Repeat the same process with 30 counts for both the leg.
Caution that needs to be taken
- Before performing the above-mentioned exercises, make sure to consult the doctor to avoid health complications.
- To increase the effectiveness of the exercise, a regular running or jogging along with a healthy diet is highly recommended.