Ladies Beware: Look Out For These Symptoms Of Bladder Cancer
We are all well-aware of cancers like Brain cancer and lung cancer just because of the fact that the signs of these common cancers are very much visible leading to proper and early treatment. But have you ever thought about the cancerous growth of cells in the urinary bladder. Yes, you would be astonished to know that the mortality rates in women suffering from the cancer of urinary bladder is very high although men are affected more than women with this disease.
Let us go through some symptoms so that every woman out there would be warned early and be able to take preventive measures at an early stage.
- Firstly, you should know what cancer is. Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of certain cells that ultimately damages other healthy cells.
- The primary symptom that almost all women would face is a subtle pain in the lower abdomen area. Many women could also face burning sensation while urination and or vaginal burning sensation.
- Secondly, some women could experience frequent urge for urination.
- In some cases, the patients also experience blood with urine.
- In some very rare cases, women experience unusual discharge through the vagina or during urination.
- It must always be remembered that women who are into the habit of smoking and drinking regularly are more vulnerable and liable to be affected with urinary bladder cancer.
- Another very essential and important factor that every woman should keep in mind is that once you are diagnosed with urinary bladder cancer, there are very high chances of infertility. Now, this is because the treatment that includes radiotherapy, chemotherapy as well a number of other oncogenic medicines could lead to damage to the reproductive parts of the patient.
The diagnosis of the cancer of urinary bladder which is nothing but a muscular sac situated in the lower abdomen meant to hold urine difficult is that fact that all the above mentioned symptoms are fairly common for females who suffer from urinary tract infection. Again, it is also a proven fact that females who frequently suffer from urinary tract infection or who have a family history of ladies suffering from UTI are more prone to be affected with urinary bladder cancer.
So, the best thing would be not to ignore any symptom, not even the minutest and slightest symptom of UTI. Like any other disease, the preliminary step in diagnosing and treating urinary bladder cancer is to become aware of the symptoms and not to ignore even the slightest of discomforts.